Monday 8 June 2009

A new hobby?

Ever since the day I got introduced to the term "hacking", I never stop being curious on how viruses destroy their victim's computer. Though it may be a little annoying, it's actually quite fascinating. Not that I would like to learn how to kill my friend's computers, but that will be awesome. Ok ok, just joking!



There, I'm in the middle of installation of Windows XP in Microsoft's Virtual PC 2007. It's a free tool you can get from Microsoft. It basically emulates another PC within your PC, so whatever you do in there won't affect your PC. It's a neat tool! So, I'll be playing around with viruses in there and see what happens! I may learn a thing or two on how to get rid of those viruses.

Still, there are risks that the virus may somehow cross over to reality and kill my real computer. I must be very careful!

0 comments: