Saturday 6 June 2009

Out from school, still in school...

Sigh... all those assignments... they just keep piling up! My teacher is probably taunting me now!

Anyway, I really hate migraines. I'm suffering right now. Not very comfortable. I'm not sure how I get migraines, but whenever I get one, I will feel like something is poking the blood vessel in my brain. Horrible. Now, I'm having nausea, well, a mild one lah, and a slight headache. According to Wikipedia, those are some of the symptoms of migraine. Either that or I didn't get enough sleep.

Hmm... I shall get on to programming the attacks for Mr Ball's 5th boss fight. I'm still trying to figure out the formula for Axial Billboarding. So far, I only manage to do Axial Billboarding when the axis is aligned with the X-Y plane or the Z axis (in my game, Z-axis is up). Well, I better get on with the calculations...

0 comments: