Thursday 13 August 2009

The game is being recreated!

The first ever game I made (well, not really MADE! But modified from another game), is sorta making a comeback. I'm planning to write it in DarbBASIC so that I can learn how to program in DarkBASIC. The language seems simple enough for me, so yea, I'm giving it a try. I don't wanna rely too much on Game Maker already.

All I'm gonna do is recreate the Secret Battle of BeeCatzArena game (mod of the original Catz game, which I do not own), but instead of the Cat as the main character, Mr Ball will be the main character. This game is actually what started the Mr Ball project, would you believe that?

Anyway, a preview of the BeeCatzArena I posted long time ago: http://blproductions93.blogspot.com/2008/07/ooh.html

Yea, so anyway, I can't wait to get started. Though, I'm still very very new to DarkBASIC.

0 comments: