Wednesday 7 October 2009

Atropine Sulphate

I've learned my lesson the hard way... Never assume medicines do not have side effects.

I took my anti-diarrhoea drug this morning, just to end up really sick and nauseous during the exam. I think I did really badly in my BM test because it was very hard to think. Just thinking of the words make me wanna throw up. (Well, I did threw up in the toilet. Sigh... there goes my RM2.80 chicken rice)

Atropine Sulphate was the drug's name. It's really a nasty drug. Even doses as small as 0.025 mg (A grain of rice weighs around 20-30 mg, so you can imagine how small that dosage is!) can cause a major bad hair day. Now seriously, guys, if you are given this medication, be sure to take it when the time is right only, ie, when you're not driving, or taking an exam like me!

Sigh... I can't imagine how badly I screwed up for BM. But, I did manage to answer most of the questions. Oh, what the -toot-!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bee Lee, I'm Miss Chong. Dear, don't feel bad about the exam anymore..Concentrate on BM Paper 1, it will help u to score..
^^