Tuesday 6 October 2009

Play that BGM!

Well, the next boss fight in my life will be in the School Dungeon, tomorrow. Hmm... Crap... So not looking forward to it!

And why does it have to happen on the same day as PMR? It's as if I'm retaking PMR, with more subjects. Gah, I can see that the teachers are taunting all of us Form 4's and saying things like:

"Muahahaha, pay for your transgressions, blah Form 4s!"

"Feel the wrath of exam papers!"

"I can't wait to see you in agony! Hahahaha!" *cue lighting*

"Hi! How are you class!?", said the English teacher

Well, life is full of hurdles. It's not a straight and smooth track when you can just run blindly and not hit anything. I mean, come on, life is not that easy.

It's time to continue studying Sejarah. Sigh... screw Sejarah man...

0 comments: