Tuesday 21 July 2009

80 cents, so awesome!

Ok, let's compare some stuff:

The print on the far left is from Shannen (thx Shannen, I owe you man!), but then, there were errors, so I terpaksa edit it. So, because I don't wanna waste too much of Shannen's ink, I asked my dad to bring the document to a shop to print, and that shop is Fuji shop, the one that prints photos. Ironically, the print didn't really turn out right (as you can see on the far right). I was like WTF? A photoshop which can't print a simple document nicely? Really ah, horrible. And some more, that shop charged my dad RM4.00, and took like 3-4 hours to print. Yea right? Are you trying to con my dad, Mr I-Print-Photos-but-I-Suck? Goodness.

Finally, my dad took me to a normal, ordinary looking shop which specializes in photocopying. And you know what, they successfully printed it (you can see it in the middle of the two prints). It's as good as Shannen's, though a little bit darker, but it's alright. And it costs only like what? 80 CENTS? And it took me not more than a minute to get it done. I was like Photocopy Lady FTW! I am so not trusting that Fuji Shop anymore.

0 comments: