Wednesday 22 July 2009

Is there something wrong?

Though it's hard to bear my own depression, it's even harder to bear with another's anger and sorrow. Why? Well, it's mainly because I feel kinda helpless. All I can do is listen to his/her sufferings. Life is really harsh, and one of the teachers I know kinda mistreated my friend today. Not sure whether it's because she is forgetful, or just care more about school's magazine than the welfare and the emotions of others. But there's really nothing I can do. Sorry.

Anyway, I got blacklisted by my Maths Teacher, because I passed up my homework late, TWICE. I really need to earn back her trust. Hahahaha!

Strangely, I tried going to youareblocked(dot)com, and apparently, the domain expired two days ago. Phew!


Hmm... Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka dot Bikini. Hahaha. One of my favourite songs. It's just amusing.

0 comments: