Thursday 9 July 2009

Stressful life

I have to admit, these few days had been one of the most stressful days in my life. I have to know how to organise my time man. The EdBoard thing is really eating up my homework time and my napping time. I'm exhausted and stressed up.

Oh, and today, the teachers had a meeting. ... Not really liking the outcome...
They made a new rule:
"No student will be allowed to exit the class during lesson, unless it's urgent"

This rule, plus with the staffroom thing is really getting to my last nerves. Sometimes I feel like ranting to the headmistress or the HEM. Then again, I'm just a student. What power do I have?

Why? Why at this time?

Should I continue? Or should I just pass my job to someone else and run away from the challenge like a coward? Sigh... I'm facing one of the worst dilemmas in my life.

0 comments: