Tuesday 5 February 2008

CNY is almost here

Yup, like what the title said, Chinese New Year is almost here. Hmm... too bad I only have one red t-shirt, but who cares, I'm gonna buy some more. Oh, and then there are the ang pows. Also got Mandarin Oranges!!! All my favourite things about CNY.

But, hang on there... before I get all carried away, I do have some things to do during the holidays. Sigh. (Curse you, homeworks!!!). Ok, here goes:
1) I have to at least try to finish up Panas Salju
2) I have to make an essay for the editorial board "interview" in my school. Some sort of an "enrollment" assignment... what should I write about anyway???
3) Oh then there's the oral test that I should be preparing for... hmm... I'll gonna say that I admire myself... it's the simplest idea i could ever think of. I know myself very well (I think), so I can tell a lot about myself, the problem is the picture of myself...
4) Then I have to think of the BM drama act. Kinda frustrating. Really pity Audrey... she's really trying her best to really train us up for the play, but it seems that a lot of the background actors/actresses are not cooperating, or at least, that's what I think. I guess the dancing part is kinda fun. And I get to be a waiter!!! Yahoo...

right... 4 things... that's not a lot right??? Whaa!!! *cries*

0 comments: