Friday 29 February 2008

Sigh... have to do report

I am asked to do a report on the Science and Math week. Why report? Why can't it be something simpler? Anyway, it seems that my PE teacher didn't come, so there wasn't any exercises today, like what I was expecting yesterday. Not that I want it. My Malay teacher also didn't come, so everyone was happy. Today, there were 6 free periods. I played Bingo with Xing Yao and Fiona today during BM periods. But instead of shouting Bingo when someone wins, we used other words like "Bitch", "F***U" and stuff which I dare not mention here. *blushes*

Yeah, we played "Bingo". It was very amusing. We used numbers ranging from 1-50, but suddenly Fiona said 53, and everyone was like WTF?? and then we laughed until we get abdominal pain. I wonder where did that 53 come from? Haha. Tomorrow is Interact Orientation Day. Can't wait to go. Whoa, 7 points for co-curriculum. That's a lot. I really want it!!! Hopefully, I won't get raw egg everywhere around my face. I have no idea why we need to bring raw eggs anyway.

0 comments: