Wednesday 20 February 2008

Untitled... Again...

Hmm... This Friday... Founders' Day!!! And I'll have to wear my scouts uniform throughout the day and "forced" to stay back in school till evening. Hopefully I can cope with the stuffiness and the heat while wearing that uniform. (no hard feelings okay, dear scouts. I'm not trying to insult the uniform okies??) Oh, then next week, there'll be a camp. Whoa, can't wait for cultural night, or Malam Kebudayaan. The coolest night with a big campfire. Really love to see people doing strange and amusing performances. Too bad though, Interact club Orientation is on the day of the Cultural Night (well, day time at least), around 7am to 1 pm. I'll have to check out of the camp then check in again. I'll have to change from my scouts uni to the erm... official... Interact club t-shirt and a pair of Bermuda pants. I love those pants, the are well "ventilated" ya know. Oh wait, what am I talking about??? Ahem... so anyway, after the orientation, I need to change back to my scouts uniform again. Very ma fan leh. What a troublesome life I have. Sigh...
Anyway, the game that I'm currently making now needs some touching up, since the "secret boss" has a very stupid AI - Does not know how to attack sometimes and just follows you around. Very stupid indeed. Just recently found out that my game (with all the Music and other stuff) is as large as 75MB!!! BTW, the MP3's are the ones taking up all that space. The game itself is just a harmless 7MB. Want a comparison of 75MB with other things found in the comp?

  • It is ±7% of 1GB
  • About 52 times larger than a 1.44MB Floppy Disk
  • About 2.5 times larger than Windows Live Messenger
  • It is 11 times smaller than Maple Story (I don't play, okay...)
  • 21 times bigger than the Macarena MP3 that I have on my comp
Hmm... I guess that's it. It's not easy(well, to me at least) to look for things to compare.

0 comments: