Tuesday 26 February 2008

OMG... So much pressure!

Whoa, the interview was very scary. I was so nervous until I couldn't answer many of their questions. Some of them I even used "Err... I'm not so sure". Oh no, I'll probably fail. Ah, nevermind, I must maintain my "optimistic" self.

So, leaving that aside, I also went for my science quiz to day. Can't really call it a quiz, it is more of like a game. Hopefully my class will win (hopefully lah. So challenging questions). Oh, just wondering, can anyone search for me what is the longer name for chlorophyll (if there is one), if it isn't too much trouble? Bryan, Neil and I read this question about "what's the green pigment present in the leaves blah blah blah" and the first thing that came to our mind was "chlorophyll" but that was too short to fill up the boxes in the crossword puzzle. If anyone were to know, place is as a comment here or just type it in the CBox over there at the side -->

Thanks.

0 comments: