Sunday 18 May 2008

Always plan before you start a project

A lesson I learned today is what I typed for the title for this post. Why the hell do I want to talk about that? Well, first of all, it's just to add more post to my blog. And second, I find it kinda important. Whatever the project is, always plan first. If it's a very big project, you won't regret it. I started writing the foundation for my Mr Ball Arena 2 game, but lack of planning caused the project to be scrapped off. I'm just too lazy to plan it out so in the middle of typing, I suddenly lost track of where I am in the code and what the code that I'm typing does. So now, I got to plan it out. Sigh... I've lost a lot of projects due to bad planning. About 10+ projects. Very mafan. Now, I'm back to square 1 again. I so do not want anymore "project scrapping" later. The game may take about 1 month to finish. So, guys, if you're planning to do a big project, plan your project beforehand. You'll thank me later.

Okay, enough about that. I'm having a very bad flu. Too much mucus lah. I don't know how many tissues I'm going to use. Sigh... STOOOOPID FLU!!!!

Are there anymore C# programmers, besides me, who knows XNA Framework from school??? Come on, please tell me that I'm not alone. I might need a little assistance. Coding a game from scratch is a very tough work.

0 comments: