Wednesday 21 May 2008

OMG!!! Am I dreaming??

Okay, I know this sounds too braggy, but I'm just too happy. I've no idea what-so-damn-ever that I'll get an A for Malay!! Above 80 even. I'm always paranoid of getting low marks in my BM. But because the Penulisan this time asked us to write essays that I just only studied, I had an advantage there. The Pemahaman? Well, I have no comment. It was too HARD!! Emphasis on the HARD!! I just love to say "emphasis on the ...". Ahem... Surprisingly, it wasn't as I expected. My marks were above my expectations. Before the day of the Paper 1 for BM, I did like, how many..., 4 Model PMR papers in my Revision book and I got like 20-25 marks, on average, only. You'll never know how scared I was before the BM Paper 1. Ahh... as long as I get an A, I'll be happy.

0 comments: