Wednesday 7 May 2008

What I did last Sunday...

Okay, last Sunday, my family had an outing to KL, or more specifically to Imbi Road, where a Bak Kut Teh shop lies. We rarely go there, so that's why my father suggested to go there. Unfortunately we came at the wrong time and the shop has ran out of lean/fat pork meat. We only had a bowl of those meat and we finished it. We also ate erm... yao char kwai (keropok), or whatever you pronounce it, dipped in Bak Kut Teh soup. Love it!!

We had to wait for about 10 minutes for some freshly cooked meat to served. It took quite a while for it to cook. But the meat was all lean meat, my favourite. I just hate those fatty bits. They taste horrible to me. However, it wasn't that easy to bite. Well, who cares, I love the soup. Bak Kut Teh soup is always the best!!! I've got pictures:


Yeah, I know. I should have taken picture before we finished up everything.






We brought our own tea leaves to save money.










Oh, on the way back, I took this weird
looking photo. Where did the hand come from?








Ok, enough of last Sunday's stuff. Now, I introduce you to my family of stuff animals (yeah, I love them). I know, for a guy to love stuff animals is a little weird, but hey, everyone got their own likes and dislikes right? Ok anyway, this is Bobby (I'm not good at giving names, but Bobby sounds cute to me). He's camera shy by the way.






These are my 3 favourite dogs. From left to right: Chucky, Doggy and Bobby. Doggy's the first dog to be adopted by me (around 6-7 years ago). Then comes Bobby. The gf of the mayor of Jalan Loke Yew gave it to me as birthday present. Hmm... I'm kind of guilty for not giving her something nice on her birthday. Anyway, Chucky joined the family on my birthday this year. Thanks to Janie and Nicole, I got 2 new dogs to accompany my used-to-be-lonely dog.

This is the whole family. I'm planning to get more. I saw a very cute one in 1 Utama last Sunday, giving me that puppy dog pout. Awh man, I just wished I could have bought that dog that day. Sigh...

0 comments: