Tuesday 13 May 2008

oh no!! my skin is peeling!!

Stragely, my right hand is rough. My left hand, fortunately, is still as smooth as a .... I have no idea why. Hopefully it's not something serious. My brain can suddenly jump to conclusions if I know any diseases that are related to skin peeling! So, I should not go Wikipedia to search it up. One time I did that, my whole body got into panic mode, then depression, in the end, had to talk to my mother to calm myself down. Talking to mummies are the best, no? Oh man, I hope it's not contagious. I'm touching the keyboard, which is also going to be touched by my sister. If she gets it, I'm in hot soup. Nah, she will understand wan lah. Okay, tomorrow got Seni practical exam!!! Eeesh!! I hate seni practical!!! Patience is never my thing. I might look very patient, but don't let my look fool you. I'm actually hiding my impatientness. You give me something that tests my patience, I don't know what I gonna do.

0 comments: