Saturday 2 May 2009

Hmm... where should I go?

Well, 2 days ago was sort of like "Look for your future" type of day in school. Representatives from many universities and colleges came over to school for some sort of an exhibition. Erm... I think it's safe to say they are promoting their university/college right?

Anyway, I found the one place I'm looking for, well, actually 2. I'm considering UCTI or The One Academy. But then, I checked out The One Academy, I didn't find anything related to game programming. Maybe I didn't search deep enough. And somemore, their brochure did say "Graphic Design (for game development)" or something. The One Academy is probably mostly for graphic design and the related subjects and not game development.

So, I'm sticking with UCTI, but I'm not 100% certain that I'll go there. Maybe there are cheaper universities or colleges? Well, anyway, I've got to work hard for it. BEE LEE! STOP PLAYING AROUND AND START STUDYING! But then it's just so hard.

Is it too early for me to plan my future now?

Nah, I don't think so. Well, I've finally decided. I'm gonna go for game development next time. Yea, that's right!

0 comments: