Thursday 21 May 2009

Yuriko Omega....

Thanks to my pal Jeffrey, I finally got to play RA3 Uprising. It was fun. Too bad though, Yuriko's campaign only has 3 maps, but it really revealed a lot about her past. Kinda pity her leh.

According to what I know, she has this amazing psychic power, and you know lah, where there is something cool and powerful, people will try to exploit it right? That is exactly what's happening to her. Her powers are being researched and studied by Dr Shinji. But during this time, the research kind of like "dehumanised" her.

Well, in the end, Yuriko killed the doctor, freeing her "sister" Izumi. Damn it, all that effort of traversing through the complex was for nothing, when Izumi wages a battle with Yuriko because she felt threatened by Yuriko's power. She wants to be the most powerful psychic.

Ok, I think I have spoiled enough. My idea of what happened to Yuriko may be wrong, but hey, different people have different opinions.

Anyway, I've decided to give Maple Story a try. Yes yes, I know, I've been saying a lot about how I hate that game, but after seeing my cousin play it, the cute-ness of the mushrooms really erm... "seduced" me. LOLOLOL.

0 comments: