Saturday 9 May 2009

Skewers of Death

Well, I know I should be studying, but I just can't resist putting my ideas into my game. Strangely, a lot of my ideas come from mt bathroom, when I'm bathing. Odd...

Well, anyway, I thought, horizontal and vertical spears are cool, but how about multi-directional spears? Here's are some screencaps of this successful multi-direction spears, or what I would prefer to call, Spears v2.0. Lol!
Oooh, dang it, he barely miss getting impaled.

Oh dang it, stupid MSN blocking the way, but anyway, the spotlight's on Mr Ball.
And here, the diamond is trying to erm... poke Mr Ball.

Gosh, I'm seriously thanking trigonometry man. Without it, I'll have to stick with boring old Vertical/Horizontal Spears.

Fortunately though, all the spears can be easily avoided.

Now here's a demo:



I guess that's enough for the black diamond. If I add too many attacks for this diamond now, it'll be too hard for first-timers.

0 comments: