Saturday 30 May 2009

Talk about abuse of power...

Some people... have no control over their power. Blah!

Well anyway, I have to say, some prefects in my school just don't know when and how to respect others. I mean, come on, if you don't show respect to the other students when you are tegur-ing, how do you expect them to respect you. I'm not gonna say the name(s), but anyway, you know who you are.

Prefects are supposed to be role models to the other students. But it seems that quite a number of prefects just don't know how to be polite. Come on, it's not very difficult to say the 6 letter word "Please". Some more, a lot of them like to raise their voices. Because of their "attitude", no one dares to tell them about their rude behaviour.

Prefects, that's why I hate some of you. You rude pieces of shit! Learn to use "please" and be more polite.

0 comments: