Tuesday 1 April 2008

Another drama!!!

Thanks to Shannen, I'm acting as a Chinaman in the drama. Sigh... changing my accent is quite hard. Anyway, what's the English Drama about? Well, I'm not so sure, but is is sort of a cracked version of Phantom of the Opera!! Cool!!! I love the Phantom of the Opera!!! Then, it also combines Death Note, which can be seen through the usage of 'Shinigami' and the Death Note, wielded by the one and only, Erik "Bond"??? Yup, that's right, a parody of James Bond. Then there're the stepmother and glass shoes??? Hmm... I'm thinking Cinderella..., what else??? Star Wars' Light saber thingie... Wow, this is like OMG!!! So funny. Hopefully we'll win lah this time.

To the people I have linked:
If you keep asking for a raise in your ticket price, there's going to be an inflation soon!!! Not good!!!

0 comments: