Tuesday 15 April 2008

Back to my own blog!

Yes, so I've not been paying too much attention to my own blog these days, because of:
  1. Lazy to post
  2. Spend too much time tweaking the layout of the 3 dahlians blog. Oh, to all 3 Dahlia, remind me to invite you to the blog okay.
  3. Got to "study". (Can't really study much these days, got too stressed out by Sejarah)
  4. Spend too much time learning XNA Framework
What's XNA Framework? Okay, it is a framework for developing games, well, at least that's what I think. Here's what I got from my good ol' friend, Wikipedia:

"Microsoft XNA is a set of tools, complete with a managed runtime environment, provided by Microsoft, that facilitates computer game design, development, and management. XNA does this by freeing game designers from writing "repetitive boilerplate code", and brings all aspects of game production into a single system."

Yeah, hopefully that helps. If that interests you to go start learning game programming, you should start with Game Maker, or go start learning the C# Programming Language. Search around the net for tutorials, simple eh?

I wonder if anyone in school knows programming. I'd be so happy if anyone I know can help me code some stuff.

EDIT:
If the "Deflation Thing" is still carried out, and your CPA agreement has just been terminated, two things will happen to your ticket cost:
  1. Drop down by 90% due to the Counter-Inflation Procedure (or basically known as deflation)
  2. Decrease again by 50% - Termination of CPAI Agreement
Because of those two "perkara", your ticket cost goes down by 95%.

0 comments: