Monday 7 April 2008

A bug on site

Okay, I am not sure why, but for some reason, my BRT Map doesn't show up in IE in a popup window. It only works in Mozilla. I'm too lazy to find out what causes the bug, so if you wanna see the BRT Map, it is here: bee_leeong.pitas.com.

Ok, anything new today? Hmm... not much. Poor Shannen, she was quite blue just now when I saw her. Felt so helpless. But anyway, drama's on Wednesday!! Omg!!! Seems to me that Neil quited our drama team. I wonder why? Sigh...

Now, it's been quite long since I blabbed about my game. Erm... Project "J-Balls" isn't quite ready, and will not be ready until my friend Shamand actually makes the levels for the game, which is after mid-terms. I might as well start off with Mr Ball RPG!!! Yahoo!!! Now, I just need to do some testing so that I can put more special effects in the new game. It's gonna take long to finish because there's a lot of things to do for RPG. First, you'll need to plan the storyline, then you need to draw the characters. Obviously, the character-drawing part shouldn't be much of a problem because most of the people in the game are just round balls! Then I need to plan the battle system. I'm trying to imitate Tales of the Abyss battle system into my game, just for fun.\

So, anyone unhappy with the ticket price?
I lower it down so that the residents will be happy. Come on people, don't be so greedy! If another inflation were to happen, I, as the Prime Minister of Billnation, shall pass the Ticket Price Limit Enactment (Oh, insert any dramatic music here, with the lightning effects). Hahaha. Don't make me do that!!!

Some of the contents of Ticket Price Limit Enactment (*lightning!*):

Ticket Price Limit Enactment
  1. Ticket price of any station can only be raised until RM10, or £2.00.
  2. Mayors can only request a raise once every week. One raise must be not more than RM1.00 or £0.25.
  3. PM reserves the right to alter any station's ticket price anytime to any amount he desires without the consent of the station's owner. The PM's decisions are final.
  4. This enactment is only effective to those who are not involved in the Counter-counter-inflation Procedure Agreement I (CPAI) that may be carried out.
  5. If any mayor who has the "Counter-counter-inflation Procedure Agreement I" signed and were to be listed a Counter "Counter-counter-inflation Procedure Agreement I" List, or Counter CPAI List, he/she will be included in this enactment.
Yes, so, to prevent the ticket price of your link dropping because of the counter-inflation measures, you might want to sign the CPAI agreement, like Shannentown (which expires after a week). A mayor can only sign CPAI once in his/her lifetime only. Yes, I know. I'm one evil PM! Muahahahaha *Coughs*

0 comments: