Thursday 10 April 2008

Exam... the bringer of despair

The mid term is just 3 weeks from now. I'll have to cram my studies in that time frame. Sad... Ok, this is a list of things that I need to study:
  1. Sejarah - Form 1 (11 chapters) + Form 2 (8 chapters) + Form 3 (3 chapters) = ±22 chapters
  2. Geografi - Form 1 + Form 2 + Form 3 = 20+ chapters maybe??
  3. English Literature - Phantom of the Opera + Dr. Jekyll = Erm...
  4. BM Literature - Not sure what to study, so, I'm gonna include all three novels.
  5. Science - Form 1 + Form 2 + Form 3 (until Chapter 4 i think) = 15+ chapters??
  6. Moral - Yes, I know this isn't that important, but I so do not want to get another D. Erm... 10+ moral values to remember
  7. Arts - Another not important subject, but again, I do not want a red mark on my report card and let my daddy/mummy lecture me. What to study? Just the note book.
  8. Maths - Oh come on people, I'm not a pro in maths. I still got to study.
  9. KH - Form 1 + Form 2 + Form 3 (2 chapters) = S#!t!
I guess that's all I want to list out. Siviks, PJK and anything else that I didn't include in the list don't worry me too much, not to say that they are easy. (Hey come on, I'm not Einstein!)

Oh, I guess some of the BRT Committee want to sign the Counter-Counter-Inflation Procedure Agreement I eh? Erm... Consider yourself unlucky because my secretary went for a vacation in Chingapore and unable to help with the paper work now! Just wait for a week. If you wanna know about some of the contents of CPAI, here is it:

Counter-Counter-Inflation Procedure Agreement (Version 1)
  1. The mayor who has signed this agreement shall be granted an exclusion from any Counter-Inflation Procedure that may be carried out.
  2. This agreement, unless the mayor were to be given the Continue CPA Permit, will be terminated after a week.
  3. This agreement can also be terminated anytime without the consent of the person who signed this agreement by the Prime Minister.
  4. Any mayor, unless stated otherwise in future revisions, can only sign this agreement once in his/her lifetime.
  5. The station of the mayor who signed this agreement may be subjected to a decrease in price of 50% after termination of the agreement.
"Decrease in 50% after termination??? That's like not fair!". I know it's not fair. Like I've told you, I'm one evil PM! Muahahaha!

0 comments: