Tuesday 29 April 2008

Finished Fatal Frame 3!!! and some other crap

You might be asking, what's Fatal Frame of which I speak? It is a PS2 game, a scary PS2 game. "Released only for the Playstation 2, the game follows Rei Kurosawa, a 23 year old freelance photographer. While on a freelance assignment taking pictures of a supposedly haunted mansion the image of her deceased fiancé appears in the photographs. Afterwards, Rei begins having strange recurring dreams of an old Japanese manor during a heavy snowfall and observes her fiancé entering the house. She follows his figure into the house, where the dream becomes a nightmare." (Wikipedia). It's damn nice, except that I most of the time ask my sister to be on the controller, because, when there is a ghost near by, it'll vibrate. The game's quite cool and especially at the end when there's the boss fight. I shouldn't say too much because it might spoil some people who wanna play it. It is just a game about killing ghosts with your Camera Obscura. Wahh!!!

Oh, you wanna know what happened today? I got chosen as a leader for a group for the NiE poster competition thingie. Is my art that good??? One look at my previous arts and you'll puke. Sigh... nvm. It seems that no matter how disgusting you draw, you can get pizza. Well, that's what I asked my English teacher lah, and she said "Yeah"! But obviously, there should be a better prize for the best art right?? Oh, it is a trip to Disneyland, Hong Kong I think. Yeah, should be HK, since it is closer to here than USA. Pizza is good enough for me. Ahh... can just smell it right now. Hawaiian Chicken!!! My favourite (just because it has no mushrooms or Agaricus bisporus (Button mushroom)). I hate fungi. Don't know why. Just hate them.

One more thing. I have finally finished making the birthday countdown thingie for the 3 Dahlia blog. So annoying, especially during debugging time. Sheesh. And also, Blogger had to rub salt on the wound by screwing up my Javascript code when I place it on a HTML/Javascript widget. So, what I did was go to my old Tripod account, put my javascript code there and use it from Blogger. Oh, the problem hasn't stop there. I don't know what was wrong with the widget because it wasn't displaying anything there, and also the Mozilla Firefox "error console" (available at Tools>Error Console at the menu bar) says it has something to do with syntax error <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
I was like "what the hell???" But soon, the problem was rectified by my "good" tembak-ing skills. Haha. So that's it.

0 comments: