Saturday 5 April 2008

ECC is so loud!

My ears are suffering from permanent damage after the concert. The loudspeakers are so loud, you can even feel the vibrations on the floor. But overall, the concert was ok. The lighting was cool! Lighting effects+Smoke screen=OMG!! So beautiful. Just when I'm gonna leave the college hall, the whole place was filled with ..err... mosquito spray. Yeah, some people were fogging the area. So, this is what happened on my way out. At the entrance of the hall:

Me: I wanna go out, my father is here!
Guy: Sure. *opens the door*
Me: *Takes deep breath*

From here onwards, "me" refers to what I'm thinking, since I couldn't talk much.

Me:Whoa! So much smoke.
Me: *Run up the steps then to a corner* Eh, why am I at the 1st floor and not the ground.
Hmm... strangely, this place looks familiar. OMG!!! I made a wrong turn!!!
Me: *U turn. Then goes down stairs, gasping for air* Yes, almost there!!!
Me: *Reaches the front entrance* Hallelujah!! *Heavenly light shines down upon me*

Yup, so that's what happened. Oh, you wanna see what I wore? -->

Yes, I know it looks awkward. I felt awkward when I wore that because I rarely wear long black pants with a t-shirt (a collared, kikilala t-shirt to be precise). Oh, if you're wondering about the pose, well, I just did it for fun.

0 comments: