Thursday 11 December 2008

Bolt is soooo cute!!

Ok, I watched Bolt the second time today. And you know what, I'm starting to admire Pixar!! Awh, Bolt!!! Penny is so proud to be the owner. Gosh, I feel like getting a puppy, a white one! But, I don't think my father will let and also, I might not have time for it.

Anyway, up till now, my holidays were all packed. As in, I never stopped going out. In a week, I went out at least 5 days. And last week, I wasn't even in my house! I was staying over in my cousin's house, as usual, and went to Genting with him.

The last Genting trip, I've got to say, was the best Genting trip in my entire life. I sat on rides I never ever sat before. I really love the Corkscrew and the Flying Coaster. After sitting those, the indoor roller coaster doesn't really feel nice anymore. Also, I faced my fear of heights again when I sat on the Space Shot! This time, it wasn't that scary, because I have counted the seconds before it drops. So, when it was up there, I just started the countdown, and when it dropped, I didn't scream like a girl like the last time I went!! I was so proud of myself. Muahahaha.

Anyway, I sat on the Corkscrew twice. Even after all that, I'm still not yet satisfied. I wanna go back to Genting again!!!

0 comments: