Friday 12 December 2008

You're Busted!

Gosh, I can never get tired of the song named "Busted!" from Phineas and Ferb! It's so damn nice. Ok ok, here it is:



The song's about Vanessa (the girl in black) trying to bust her father for being evil and Candace (the other girl) trying to bust her brothers for building impossible stuff in their backyard.

Man, I so love Phineas and Ferb. Have I told you that? I think I did. Hahaha!


==================

Now, update on Mr Ball 2. Well, there aren't much changes I have recently made to Mr Ball 2 because I can't really get my hands on the laptop these days. Just now, I did tweak a little on the introductory battle overview (IBO). Well, that's just my way of referring to the camera movements at the start of the battle. It's almost similar to the IBO in the first game, but not entirely.

However, I did drastically change the controls. Now, WASD will be used to move the character instead of the Arrow Keys. The mouse will still be used to orientate the character and control the camera. Space bar is used to Jump and replaces the right-mouse button. The right mouse button is used for healing now. All these changes were the result of the discussion between me and my cousin and a lot of testing.

Once I am done with the IBO, I can finally get on to Level 2, or maybe make the first cutscene.

So far, the source file is 105KB and the external resources (not embedded in the game) is only 10.5 KB. Once all the sound is added into the game, it'll grow to as big as 1 MB. I'm gonna have to find a way to store the BGMs such that it won't take up too much space, because the BGM's are all MP3s. I'm considering to convert those MP3s to another format. But that's for later. Right now, I have to finish all the levels!!!

0 comments: