Sunday 4 January 2009

And the nightmare starts again...

Not that I hate it, but then, it's not that I like it either. It marks the end of all joy and the beginning of all horror and more joy?? Ok ok, I'll cut to the chase. I'm talking about school! It's starting again!

I'm relieved that the school is starting again, just because I can finally DO SOMETHING! Holidays were boring actually, except the moments when I hung out with friends and family. I'm also sad that the holidays are ending. I guess I just don't wanna continue studying so quickly.

NEXT BOSS BATTLE: SPM
RECOMMENDED LEVEL: 60

Ok, that was just random. Lol!

I hope my first day of Form 4 will not be bad. Last year was one of my most embarrassing years. I can never forget the moment I accidentally called Pn Shirley as Pn Cheryl. Ok, how did I ever relate Shirley and Cheryl? Something must be wrong with me. Hahaha!

0 comments: