Wednesday 7 January 2009

I shall change my name!!

From today onwards, I shall no longer be Junibalakia Shihodani Mason, instead, I shall be......

Bilsashikelbicqelgoogelmeiger
bindenbaundhenschlauserbauserstrefen


Got that? I know, it's a little hard to pronounce at first. That's exactly the reason why I like it! Muahahaha! Remember, I am now,

Bilsashikelbicqelgoogelmeiger
bindenbaundhenschlauserbauserstrefen

*Note: I am forced to break my name into 2 words because it's too long to fit into 1 line. The whole name consists of only 1 world*

Anyway, I shall continue on with some meaningless stuff.

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. I wondered if I need to go for BM tuition. Eventhough I scored an A for BM for PMR, I'm having doubts that I will get an A for BM in SPM. There will no longer be multi-choice questions for the literature part of the exam, which kinda worries me. All these times I've been relying on the age old technique called
"The Super Duper One-Hit-Might-Go-KO Tembaking Skill".
*cue the lightning and thunder effect"

By the way, it doesn't always work, hence the word "Might" in the middle of the weird technique name. Yeah, so, I was thinking of going for BM tuition in Edusmart with Jun Ray.

But then, I have decided not to, because I'm just too lazy to go for tuition. I've never been to any tuition before, I will try not to, if possible. I'll see my mid terms result first lah. If it is satisfactory, then I won't go.

I'm currently dedicating 1 hour everyday to study, which is actually a very hard thing to do because I don't really put "studying" in my everyday schedule. I know, it's very surprising. I usually cram my studies before the exams, maybe like 2 weeks before the exams.

0 comments: