Thursday 15 January 2009

Second video

Yeah, I'm so proud of what I have added into the 3rd battle, I decided to record it again!




What I was trying to do is make a mock version of Tales of the Abyss' Prism Sword attack. But then it didn't turn out too well. Still, it looks ok and I like it. It's one hard attack to create because there are a lot of things to create. The magical glyphs, the light beams and the cacat-looking diamonds. Haha

Anyway, I checked the scouts' den punya computer today, and it was terrible! The virus is incredibly annoying. It won't allow me to go to Task Manager or use the command prompt. And also, it disabled the Registry Editor!! How utterly annoying! Without those weapons, I can't do anything.

Well, I just printed the details of the worm and how to kill it. Hopefully it'll work. The worm's name is Brontok.C, and Indonesian worm.

0 comments: