Tuesday 20 January 2009

Mr Ball 2 Gone

A very tragic thing happened yesterday. A thief came in to the house when no one was noticing and took the laptop with him. To add insult to injury, he took my phone as well! TO HELL WITH THAT THIEF!!!

What more? My Mr Ball 2 and Mr Ball 1 data was in there, all gone! That's total of 5 months work (3 + 2 months).

If I ever know that thief, I will not hesitate to punch him in the face. No one takes away my Mr Ball and gets away with it. I love my Mr Ball, it's one of my best creations, and this idiot stole all of that away. Some how, I curse him to go to hell. I don't care how it will happen. Hopefully a tree falls on him. Or maybe he kena struck by lightning. Whatever it is, I won't say "touchwood". Who cares if he is wiped out from the face of the Earth.

You take away something I love dearly, GO AND DIE!

Oh oh, and this idiot also stole my handphone. I just only came back from retrieving back my phone number from DiGi. Thank goodness. Dang, I just can't resist saying this, but, MR THIEF, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Sorry for my foul language. I'm just expressing how angry I am at that bitch! Oh, bitch is for females right? Well, I don't care. Female or not, he has made me very angry.

God, I beg of you, show that thief no mercy. Go nuts on him.

0 comments: