Wednesday 21 January 2009

Hold on to your future and let the past go. If not, the past will surely pull you down with it.

Yeah, so I have like sort of restarted my life. Well, not literally lah. I'm getting ideas for Mr Ball again, but I won't be making 3D anymore. 2D is so much easier.

Before I can start making Mr Ball, I need a better Video Card. My current video card is failing already, along with my hard disk. I haven't really check my motherboard yet. The fan is working so I don't think my motherboard's the one heating up the past few weeks.

I must ask my sis to back up her stuff from this comp soon already. I have one extra had disk, which I can plug in and use and throw away the old one. Then I must save money for a better video card. You know what, why not I just get a new motherboard. Change everything in my CPU except my CPU casing. God, that's gonna be expensive. Must start saving MONEY!!!


=============
By the way, wanna know a fact? Some of you readers might already know this.

Most of the time, when people say CPU, for most people it refers to the huge CPU casing. But in real terms, a CPU is just a microchip, measuring around 2 inches * 2 inches.

0 comments: