Tuesday 6 January 2009

Cutscenes, haihz

Gosh, now comes the boring part of the game making process. Creating a cutscene. I guess it's boring because I don't have the tool to do it. I'm lazy to write the tool. It's freakishly troublesome. The hard part of making a cutscene using my cutscene is, you have to imagine the cutscene in the head, then turn that into a Cutscene script. Sounds easy? Wait until you try it. Ok, so maybe my cutscene system isn't the best, but that's the best I could do.

Right, before I start with my game, I should do my homework first. Haha.

Oh, before I end this, I shall post up something cool! In 2007, that's like 2 years ago (I was in Form 2), I recorded my daily allowance and how much I spent. These are the graphs that show that:

This is my daily income and expenses. Well, my income is my allowance and my expenses, well, erm... I spent most of my money on canteen food. Yeah, so, the following graph just shows 365 days of income and expenses.

And the two following graphs display monthly estimate of how much I earned and how much I spent. The second graph just shows the average amount, ie: Amount Earned/Number of days or Amount spent/Number of daysNet income is just the amount I earn after deducting the expenses from the total income. Lol!!

Add with my ang pow money for that year, I have earned a total of RM600+.

This year, I have spent half of that amount in 2 months. Whoa!! The expenses chart will go off the scale, if I ever make one for this year. I'm too lazy to record down already.

0 comments: