Tuesday 14 April 2009

...

Holy cow! Watching a debate is... enjoyable? Well, that was how I felt just now. More on that later.

Here's what I did today:

I went to MPBJ Library to help out with the State Level Malay Debate Competition ala Parliament Style.

All I did was direct some schools to the respective places. No biggie. And I also helped with the time keeping once. And that was the time I enjoyed the most, despite having such a boring job.

When the Timbalan Perdana Menteri talked, I was like OMG!!! She's really great at public speaking. She speaks with ... emotion... and elegance! When she talked, I was like, "Yes, this team will definitely win". Really, government won, and the best speaker was her, according to the judges. I really enjoyed her speech.

Well, the day wasn't as bad as I expected. There's one more day left. Tomorrow's the semi finals and the final round. Can't wait man! So "kan cheong"!!

0 comments: