Sunday 5 April 2009

Maze system finished!

Ok, so now the First Person maze is finished
I don't know why, but I can get motion sickness from my maze. Maybe because I'm just to susceptible to it. So, right now, the player (who is the eyes and ears of Mr Ball) will be running around the dungeon and solving puzzles along the way. He won't be able to use his water gun in the maze for some reason, because of that, there won't be monsters, but there will be things that can hurt Mr Ball in the maze. And dying in the maze will be a straight game over, even if you have a lot of lives. Mr Ball can't really die yet in the maze.

Currently, I'm starting a "side" project. It's a Map Editor for the mazes, supposed to be fully customizable to incorporate whatever in the game that can be edited through the map editor.

Well, it'll take me a week to finish the map editor.

0 comments: