Monday 27 April 2009

Never thought skipping school would be a sad thing to do

I always thought skipping school was one of the happiest thing I can ever wish for, but apparently, it doesn't seem that way. This morning I had a very bad stomach ache, probably because of my dinner last night or maybe because of my finger-biting habit. I will never know. All I know is the diarrhea I had this morning was #*!$@%&! It was disgusting.

I really wished I had went to school today. Because of my condition, I couldn't sit for the History test, which I studied so hard for.

Maybe for some of you out there, skipping school is a fun thing to do. Maybe I'm not used to it (and I hope I will never get use to it). I felt like I have missed so much today. I mean, sure, I would like to get the heck out of school to avoid all those pesky teachers (well, some at least) and homework. But then, I realised, school is a much better place compared to house. My house was a boring crap this morning, with only my computer to entertain me. Well, my dad also brought me out to eat breakfast.

Kids, love your school. School maybe a nightmare sometimes, but it may also be one of your happiest places on Earth while you're still studying. I mean, all your friends are there. But, I'm not trying to say parents aren't important, they are. Just that, while you're still studying, just appreciate the school that you are studying in, the school that your parents are paying to provide you good education.

Seriously, next time when I say, "Sigh, how I wish I never had to go to school...", I'll reconsider.

0 comments: