Friday 24 April 2009

Uber cool lightning!

I'm so proud of it, I can't keep my mouth shut. I successfully made "Indignation"!



Just a note, I have no intentions whatsoever to use a religious cross there, so to some of you out there, don't criticise me or anything. That weird looking cross in the video is just a piece of decoration and has no resemblance to any religious cross.

Anyway, that's my attempt to replicate Tales of the Abyss' Indignation hi-Ougi. Well, it may not be 100% alike, but at least I tried. And some more, I'm not a pro game developer, so that's actually quite a big achievement for a person like me.

And if you can't read the damage dealt by that hi-Ougi, it's 3209 (not including some extra damages). Yups, so far that's the most powerful hi-Ougi in Mr Ball's history.

Oh! This is worth it man! There's like 3 hours of effort in that thing!

0 comments: