Thursday 2 April 2009

Yeah, first boss finished!

Here's a demo of the full boss fight!!



Actually, the first time I tested this boss fight, he was too powerful. I died like 3 times! Lol! Some more, my computer lagged. So, it means, the game drew too many stuff. I must cut down a bit on the number of ice spikes. I mean come on, 2 GB of RAM and it still lags? It won't look good for those with very little RAM.


Now, let's talk about school!

Today, I went for my first ever debate competition, well, it's an interclass competition for English Week. I never knew debating was so much fun! Even though 4BR, my class, lost to 4C by only like 20 points, it's actually the experience that counts. I have to admit, I went for debate just to look for fun. Hey, who says arguing can never be fun? I want some more man! So, I suggested to David and Hon Son so we can like create a group, where we can debate among ourselves. Whee!!

0 comments: