Monday 16 March 2009

Back from camp

OMG! The camp was fun, in a way that I had the chance to torture everyone, but I felt bad about it though.

Well, I was one of the activity planners for the camp, but I terpaksa do all the planning with Shannen, the camp chief since the other activity planner didn't do much, or rather, didn't do anything at all.

But some of the activities could not be done because there wasn't any scouter who can help to oversee the activity. Poor planning in my part actually, and also, I procrastinated. Sorry Shannen.

All in all, the camp was tiring. Lack of sleep man! Came back home, napped all the way from 1.00pm - 5.30pm.

OMG! L4D is so freaking fun! I've never zombie slaying is that awesome. I feel like I'm Jake Ryan from Hannah Montana! lol! Too bad though, I suck. Whenever the Horde comes, I panic easily, and simply shoot everywhere, 360 degrees around me. Because of that, my accuracy is below 20%, hahaha.

1 comments:

abiseshana. said...

bee lee!
It's Abby the great :D
I have a blog too!
www.kampungstyleismystyle.blogspot.com

xox