Monday 9 March 2009

First time got tagged

1) The person who tagged you is:
Kai Leong

2) Your relationship with him/her is:
Erm... friend friend lah. And classmate. And scout-troopmate. Lol!

3) Your first impression of him/her is:
Err... I dunno. Maybe a little sick sometimes. But hey, most of the guys I know are sick.
Anyway, nice guy lah.

4) The most memorable moments with him:
Well, don really remember spending much time with him, but, I do remember last week, he got
"dared" to slap Reshmy. Lol! That was funny.

5) The most memorable thing he/she has said to you is:
erm... seriously, I don't remember. I have a slight amnesia.

6) If he/she becomes yr lover, you will:
OMG! No way man! But, let's assume that I will accept it...
I will probably buy him flowers!? Well, you know, like what normal lovers do on TV.

7) If he/she became yr lover, what should he/she improve at:
He's okay enough actually. Don't want him to change too much.

8) If he/she becomes yr enemy, what would you do:
1. Take a parang, chop of his head. Let him bleed!
2. Then, chop his body into millions of pieces
3. Dump everything into a highly-acidic bath
4. If body refuses to dissolve, dump into highly-alkaline bath.
5. If the body is still being stubborn, fry it and throw it to the dogs to eat.
6. If the dogs hate his body, then I got no choice but to fly to a volcano and
let Earth swallow up his body.

The End. Lol!
(Or is it? Hmm...)

9) If he/she becomes yr enemy, the reason will be:
Becoming my lover. Lol!

10) The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is:
Find out about is personal life. Hey, I can be very nosy. Hahaha. Ok, just joking.
Well, maybe err... turn him into a coffee addict as well?

11) Your overall impression on him/her:
Very nice buddy. Has the properties of a very good pal.

12) The characteristic you love most about yourself:
Myself ah? Let's see... I'm quite patient, but my patience depends on my mood. So,
my patience factor is directly proportional to my happiness factor. Ok, that isn't very logical. But you get the idea.
Next thing I like about myself is probably my KIDDY-KIDDY and childish behaviour. I just don't want to be old so fast. One more thing is my ability to laugh at really strange moments. Well, you know what they say, laughter's the best medicine.

13) The characteristic you hate most about yourself:
My temper. Seriously, I hate it when I go all mad. But I can't help it. (I apologize to whoever I have shouted to for no apparent reasons other than my bad temper). And one more thing I hate about myself is procrastinating. Still, it's very hard to change my habit.

14) The most ideal person you want too be is:
someone who have more of the characteristics in Q12 and less of the characteristics in Q13.

15) For people that care and like you, say something to them:
You suck!!! Ok ok, Joking only. Lol!
You guys are the best! My life would never be like how it is today without the help of all my friends and family. Thanks for guiding me through the correct path in life.

16) Pass this quiz to 10 ppl who you want to know how they feel about you.

1.Yew Leung
2.Cheryl
3.Shannen
4.Li Ren
5.David ZRM
6.David Teow
7.Shiva
8.William
9.Seck Wei
10.Amanda

17) Who is 6 having a relationship with: (David Teow)
Like I will know that?

18) Is 9 a male or female: (Seck Wei)
What do you think? Ok ok, a male. ...I think... lol!

20) What is 2 studying at the moment: (Cheryl)
pure science

3.when was the last time you chat with 3?: (Shannen)
Today, during PLC Course in Wai Yew's house.

22) What kind of music does 8 like: (William)
Don't really know much of his taste. But what I do know is, he likes music that I don't have any interest in. Hahaha. Sorry William.

23) Does 1 have any siblings:(Yew Leung)
Yea, but I can't remember how many there are though.

24) Will you woo 3: (Shannen)
She'll probably murder me if I ever do that. Lol!

25) How about 7: (Shiva)
Ok, seriously, it's freaking wrong.

26) Is 4 single: (Li Ren)
Probably

27) What's the surname of 5: (David ZRM)
Hmm... is it Mosiun? Sorry David, if I got that wrong. I have no intention of insulting your name.

28) What's the hobby of 5: (David ZRM)
Add Maths rocks!!! Yeah!

29) Do 5 and 9 get along well: (David ZRM and Seck Wei)
Yeah.

30) Where is 2 studying at: (Cheryl)
behind me in class

31) Say something casual about your eyes:
my eyes are as beautiful as the melthing glaciers due to GLOBAL WARMING! Ok, sorry, can't think of any.

32) Have you tried developing feelings for 5: (David ZRM)
Not really. He's one of my closest friends (since I meet him quite often)

33) Where does 9 live?: (seck wei)
hmm... it is an island named after a Penang tree. What is that called again ah?

34) What colours does 4 like: (Li Ren)
Don't really know

35) Are 5 and 1 good friends: (David ZRM and Yew Leung)
Well, I guess you can say that.

36) Does 7 like 2: (Shiva and Cheryl)
Err... maybe as friends lah, but if you're talking about long term relationship, it won't go too well. But hey, I may be wrong.

37) How did u get to know 2: (Cheryl)
When she came to my class and then she sat behind me. First word I said to her is:

"HIIIII!!"

38) Does 1 have any pets: (Yew Leung)
His bike, lol!

39) Is 7 the sexiest person in the world: (Shiva)
I'm more sexier! Muahahaha! No hard feelings ya, Shiva!


For those who I have I have tagged, it's not compulsory for you to do yea. And if I have insulted anyone, I apologise.

0 comments: