Thursday 5 March 2009

Sigh... all good teachers got to leave...

I really liked my temporary Chem teacher. I enjoyed her lessons. Too bad though, she's only teaching my class temporarily, because my original Chem teacher was ill. I'm not gonna say out the names to keep them anonymous.

Sigh... I mean, I pity my original Chem teacher and all, but then if I am going to pass my Mid Terms, and probably SPM, I'll need a good teacher. Yeah, anyway, she's back from hospital already. It's very hard to understand what is she trying to teach. Some more, she's not very good at controlling the class. Oh, Yew Leung, help her a bit lah.

Maybe I'm being too sensitive. I dunno. It's just sad seeing no one listening to her. All of them just go chitty-chatty bang bang while she's teaching. Don't they have any respect for her? I know it's not easy to fathom every word that she says, but at least show that you care lah! Sheesh!

I dunno why. I'm freaking angry at those who disrespect teachers. It's rude. I'm not trying to be a goodie-two-shoes here. Please, understand my feelings. They are trying their best to educate us, and what they get? A noisy bunch of annoying students. WTF is that?

It's not only the teachers that are having a hard time. Some people also need to study. Sigh... why? WHY! My class has one bad combination of students. But at least, it's not as bad as 4A.

Whenever my Civics teacher comes in, there's always a lot of noise. But it's somewhat tolerable, but not entirely. 4A, again, the worst. My Civics teacher, who is also theirs, can't really control the class as well. Because of that, a lot of people "exploited" that. There was once, a student in 4A (I'll resist the urge to state the name) shouted and screamed like there was no teacher there. God! The hell is wrong with them??? Come on lah, show some belas kasihan lah. Her vision's already impaired, and some more, you want to give her a heart attack?

Seriously, it's damn hard seeing others suffer. But, I can't really do anything about that. GRR!!

People, respect your teacher lah. No matter how horrible or how nice they are, they are still older than you. Didn't your parents teach you that?

Well, anyway, I'm gonna start programming Mr Ball now...

0 comments: