Sunday 22 March 2009

Came back from Bentong

Today, my family (excluding my dad) and I went back to Bentong, my mum's hometown. One thing I wanna point out is that kampung people are more friendlier compared to bandar people. I only noticed it today. I mean, you can see a lot of smiles everywhere. While in the city, a lot of people are like gloomy and stressed out and blah. Really, a lot of difference.

Well, the reason we went back to Bentong is to visit my grandma's grave. How I miss her, man. Her love, her cooking, her nagging and all. I mean, my house is freakishly quiet without her voice. Sure she may nag a lot, but hey, which elder doesn't nag? Sigh... I can still remember the time when I was pushing her wheelchair.

Well, after climbing up the hill and back down, we just strolled around the town. And also, we went to visit my uncle's soon-to-be house. It's quite large. A lot of space to play hide and seek. Lol!

All in all, it was a very tiring day. I mean, I woke up at 5.30 this morning so that we can reach there before 8.00am. Whoa, tomorrow school liao. I hope I have finished all my homework. I don't wanna get killed man. I wanna keep my "good boy" reputation. Hahaha.

0 comments: