Friday 20 March 2009

Holidays are short...

Seriously man, time is flying too fast. If only I can whip up a way to manipulate the space-time continuum. Now, that will be cool. But then again, if anyone invents that kind of technology, some people will abuse it and cause problems to the world.

All I know is, gravity bends the fabric of space and time. So, if I can create artificial gravity, I can bend space time too! Ok, I'm really thinking the impossible now. But, I found this cool quote from the net, which is from Einstein: "The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing."

The thing is, if I were to create artificial gravity, I need something with a big mass. Because all objects have their own gravity. It's just that their mass are so small, their gravitational pull is freakishly low. On the other hand, planets and stars are ridiculously huge, therefore, they have a large gravitational pull.

Ok Ok. it will never happen. I'm more interested in computer games development than twisting up the space and time. Hahaha.

0 comments: