Monday 2 March 2009

Stolen from Seck wei (who stole it from Shannen)

Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
-Well, I don have a music player, apart from my phone, but I'll just randomly choose some music
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 30 songs
-30 songs, I don't think I have 30 songs, but anyway...
Step 3: Strike through the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
-Well, for me, just the name of the song will be enough (or something close to the name of the song), but if you wanna include artist also can. Up to you.
Step 4: For those who are guessing -- looking the lyrics up on a search engine is CHEATING!
-Go ahead and look it up. I will never know anyway. Hahaha!
Step 5: Tag people so they guess!
-if you think this is fun, go ahead and do it.
Step 6: If you like the game post your own!

Since most of the songs I know is from Disney Channel, it's better if you are one of the Disney Channel freaks like me. Lololol! Just kidding ya. If you love watching Disney sitcoms and cartoons as well, that would help too.
  1. A dream is a wish your heart makes (Seriously, this is one should be easy).
  2. If you could gaze into the future...
  3. From the day we arrive on the planet Circle of Life - Elton John/Disney's Circle of Stars
  4. Are you sure that you're up for this? - Dance me if you can - Cheetah Girls
  5. When I dance they call me macarena (Erm...)
  6. Look at me, you may think you see who I really am...
  7. I bear lots of animosity to bell hops
  8. Life is good I can't complain
  9. Everybody makes mistakes Nobody's Perfect - Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana
  10. Early each day to the steps of Saint Paul's (hmm... this is a hard one...)
  11. Once in a lifetime - Everyday, High School Musical 2
  12. I've always been the kind of girl
  13. I can see the things you doing
  14. Back in class Evil 101
  15. She's a semi-neurotic teenage girl of action
  16. He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action
Yeah ok, so maybe it's not that random. But anyway, good luck!

0 comments: