Monday 2 March 2009

Mr Ball revival

Right, I've finally decided to restart Project Mr Ball. I'm gonna redo everything from scratch. This is not a bad thing though.

Gosh, my ulcer is killing me! It's super painful! Whatever I eat, it'll surely kena the ulcer. Grr!! When will this end!?



Ooh? Isn't that Cheetah Girls? Ok ok, I've always liked a lot of Disney Channel Original Movies. After watching Cheetah Girls: One World, I've got to say, out of all the songs in that movie, I liked Dance me if you can. Some more, I also like to see Indian dance also, especially when accompanied with a lot of music beats. It's very hard to explain lah, but when the music is nice and the dance is nice, everything is so beautiful. Don't you think so?

I'm guessing the dance moves performed by the Indians in the music video are somewhat related to Bharata Natyam if I'm not mistaken, but I may be wrong.

Anyway, I'm not really a fan of hip-hop and stuff related to it. Well, maybe a little lah, but not a lot. That's why you won't really see me listening to those kind of songs. Don't ask me why, it's just like that. Do you ask why a cockroach has 6 legs? No right? (Got that from Pn Lee, my temporary Chem teacher! Lol!)

Ok, Back to Mr Ball. The whole game will actually be somewhat similar to the long gone Mr Ball 2. Each level it considered as a floor, and before a boss fight, you are given the chance to save or upgrade your skills. I'm trying to incorporate mazes into the game as well, but the thing is, I've to work out the Math on how to slide the character along the walls rather than stopping him when he touches the walls. Something like the first-person shooters that you may have played. Try running into a wall at an angle, not perpendicular to the wall. When you reached the wall, you'll slide along the wall. Yeah, that is what I want to achieve.

0 comments: