Monday 29 September 2008

Back from the used-to-be tin mine

Yeaps, i'm back from Taiping. It was fun. The food served during the wedding was okaylah. A lot of my relatives were there. Sadly, since I don't see them very often, I tend to forget their names and how to call them. You know lah, Chinese have a lot of callings for family members compared to English. Like, for example, "Ah Suk" and "Kao fu" can both mean uncle. The callings depends on whether he/she is in the mother or father side. I feel so bad for not remembering the names. They are my family and it's my responsibility to know all of them. I feel so stupid!!

Anyway, we've stayed in Panorama Hotel. We've chosed that Hotel a lot of times already. It's one of the best hotels. I just like it because it has a bathtub. Lol!! I love bathtubs. You can sit in there and play with water! And and, just fill it up with warm water, it'll be like a hot spring! Ahh...

On the next day, in my cousin's house, when the bridegroom arrived, erm... first there was a photo taking session. Then there was a re-enactment from tv shows. Well, sort of. You know, when the husband gets locked outside the house and he must shout out loudly "I love you" or in this case "Wo ai ni!!" until the bride can hear inside her room. Something like that lah. Poor guy. He got humiliated like mad. Lol!

After all that, and the wedding ring part, there was a tea serving ceremony.

Before we left the house, my sister, my dad and I went to see my grandma. I feel so sorry for her as she couldn't see the world. I'm not sure what happened to her eyes. The worst thing is, I couldn't communicate with her because she only understands Mandarin and Hokkien. Dang, I should learn that dialect!! She's my only grandma left. All my grandparents except her has passed away long time ago. Sigh... whenever I went to see her, I had a relapse of memories of my late grandmother. I couldn't hold back my tears. Grandparents are cool. So, everyone, love your grandparents! You won't see them forever. Man, I miss my grandma's voice. Gahh!! I better stop talking about this. My eyes are getting wet!!

Okay, let me go wash my face first ya?

......

Next, we went for lunch and then to Lake Garden. We just had a drive around that place. Couldn't take photos because the camera died.

Anyway, on the way to Taiping, I thought of learning hacking computers after PMR. No, it's not for bad reasons. I don't wanna go to jail and waste my time there. With the knowledge, I can like make my computers safer, especially the laptop. If the laptop were to get stolen (touchwood, touchwood!!), I could like lock up the laptop, so the person who stole it can't use it. Or maybe, screw up his plans for world domination!! Anyway, I just wanna learn hacking for fun. I promise I'll use it for good, not for evil.

0 comments: