Thursday 25 September 2008

The clock is happily ticking away...

PMR is coming closer and closer... I'm getting so worried about BM now. What if I get a B?? Do I still get to go Pure Science?? Dang, what if the thing happen again??

"The thing" refers to what happened last year, during the mid terms. I got a D (49%) for BM because my Bahagian B is horrible and my Bhg C is totally out of title. Then, because of sympathy, my BM Teacher gave me 1 mark to make it a C. It was a very disappointing moment for me when I knew my marks. I remember going to the staff room and asking her, "Cikgu, saya dapat berapa untuk BM?". Then she showed me the thick book. Searched for my marks, then suddenly, I see a D!! I stared at it for a little while. I just couldn't believe my eyes. When back to class, and when someone asked me about my BM, I broke down. It was horrible!!

0 comments: