Sunday 7 September 2008

My 100th Post!!

So, since this is my 100th post, I should post something interesting right? Hmm... what to post about? Think, think....

Gosh, I have no idea leh. Ah, I know!!



So, wasn't that interesting, eh? Yeah, yeah, I know. It's pretty lame.

Okay, okay, how about this?



Did you like it?
...Did I hear a no? Dang, you are one tough person to entertain, aren't you?

Alright, I know what will make you happy. Watch this video...


Hmm... you still don't look too happy. Why ah? The video's a little too childish? I find it a little amusing. Fine, fine. I'm not sure how to make this more interesting for you.

Let's do a test, small we?

This small test may include anything from 1+1 type of math to super illogical questions. Ready? The answers are at the bottom. To answer these questions, just write down your answers on a sheet of paper then check with the answers at the bottom. For some questions, like question 2, you don't have to jot down the answer on the paper. Those kind of questions just requires some kind of a very smart way to solve it. And, btw, The answers listed in between the square brackets may not necessarily be correct. For the questions with a text box where you can type text, you've got to type your answer there and press Submit. If your answer is correct, it'll say so, but if it's wrong, it won't respond.


1) 1+1=
2) Describe how does a password look like? Just type 5 characters into the text box.
3) If Tim is taller than Tom, does that mean that Tom is shorter than Tim? [Yes/No]
4) Is question number 3 a little too stupid?
5) I'm gonna give you the answer for question 6. The correct answer to the next question is not here
6) Are you happy? [Yes/No/Maybe]
7) 1,2,3,4,5,6,_,8,9,10. Fill in the blank.
8) HCl + NaOH -> ?
9) Calculate this: 111 222 333 444 5672-111 222 333 444 5662/ You must give the exact answer.
10) Last question. Ready? This will be a hard one!! This involves searching the net.
What's the first year?

I know, question 10 is pretty hard to understand.




That's it, thx for playing!!

1 comments:

Tenyume Kasumi said...

I could answer all your questions~! (well, most... You got me with the maths calculation and the equation XD)

I didn't even last halfway through the video. What the hell was that? -.^