Tuesday 30 September 2008

Animusic is so cool!!

Have I ever told you how much I love Animusic? It's basically a animated graphics in-sync with music. It's so cool! Here, here:







Well, those are just a few of them. Sigh... I wish I had the DVD. Anyway, I'm in the middle of making a cooking game. You'll probably know what's coming up next right? I'll probably lose track of where I've left and scrap the whole thing, AGAIN! I certainly hope not. I really want this game.

Hmm... I'm going to finish Form 1 Sejarah soon. Just a few more Chapters. Gahh! Chapter 9 is so "cheong hei", so many freaking things to study in that chapter, don't you agree? I hope I can finish up Form 1 today. Then, I can go on to Form 2. I should probably start Geography soon. Not forgetting about my BM. AHHHH!! BM!!

0 comments: